ask for help - Mozilla

This is a discussion on ask for help - Mozilla ; hello: I have downlord the new theme from the your website, but i don't know why the icon turned into big one when i open the Firefox again. I have tied to undownlord the theme but it doesn't work as ...

  1. ask for help

    hello:
    I have downlord the new theme from the your website, but i don't know
    why the icon turned into big one when i open the Firefox again. I have tied
    to undownlord the theme but it doesn't work as well. I just want to regain
    the normal size icon, pls give me some advice. Thanks a lots!
    Tiffany

    免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

  2. Re: ask for help

    wang tiffany wrote:
    > hello:
    > I have downlord the new theme from the your website, but i don't
    > know why the icon turned into big one when i open the Firefox again. I
    > have tied to undownlord the theme but it doesn't work as well. I just
    > want to regain the normal size icon, pls give me some advice. Thanks a
    > lots!
    > Tiffany

    > 免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

    which Theme and also which version of Firefox?
    Try to switch to 'default Theme' ( Tools>Themes>Default Theme)

  3. Re: ask for help

    wang tiffany wrote, on 8/1/2006 1:05 PM:
    > hello:
    > I have downlord the new theme from the your website, but i don't
    > know why the icon turned into big one when i open the Firefox again. I
    > have tied to undownlord the theme but it doesn't work as well. I just
    > want to regain the normal size icon, pls give me some advice. Thanks a
    > lots!
    > Tiffany

    > 免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

    Nir already asked which theme and which version of Firefox. I'll go one
    more: What web site did you get it from?

+ Reply to Thread