Unable to connect - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Unable to connect - Mozilla ; All of a sudden, for no discernable reason, when I try to use Firefox for anything I get an "unable to connect" error message, saying the server is unavailable, etc. Odd thing is, IE continues to work fine, and all ...

  1. Unable to connect

    All of a sudden, for no discernable reason, when I try to use Firefox for
    anything I get an
    "unable to connect" error message, saying the server is unavailable, etc.
    Odd thing is, IE
    continues to work fine, and all my other internet apps (news, Thunderbird).
    Any idea how
    I can kick Firefox back into action?

  2. Re: Unable to connect

    Jeff McKay wrote:
    > All of a sudden, for no discernable reason, when I try to use Firefox for
    > anything I get an
    > "unable to connect" error message, saying the server is unavailable, etc.
    > Odd thing is, IE
    > continues to work fine, and all my other internet apps (news, Thunderbird).
    > Any idea how
    > I can kick Firefox back into action?

    If you have any Firewall installed in your system, configure it to allow Firefox.

  3. Re: Unable to connect

    Jeff McKay wrote:
    > All of a sudden, for no discernable reason, when I try to use Firefox for
    > anything I get an
    > "unable to connect" error message, saying the server is unavailable, etc.
    > Odd thing is, IE
    > continues to work fine, and all my other internet apps (news, Thunderbird).
    > Any idea how
    > I can kick Firefox back into action?

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_websites

+ Reply to Thread