Re: Firefox stopped dead -- Help. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Firefox stopped dead -- Help. - Mozilla ; SteveG wrote in : > Cal, I think you're being rather unfair to Dan here. I don't think he is. Cal's post , which Dan solicited, resulted in Dan yelling at him in response. It was only after that response ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Firefox stopped dead -- Help.

    SteveG wrote in
    :

    > Cal, I think you're being rather unfair to Dan here.

    I don't think he is. Cal's post
    ,
    which Dan solicited, resulted in Dan yelling at him in response. It
    was only after that response that Cal had some things to say about
    Dan's behavior.

    > He is a knowledgeable and experienced computer user who's input to
    > the group is valued and trusted by many of us.

    I agree with this, and I hope his "I'm out of here" only applied to
    this thread, not to the group. If he did mean the group, I hope it's
    only temporary.

  2. Re: Firefox stopped dead -- Help.

    Cal Tinson wrote:
    > I'll stand
    > by what I said about champion equivalents in other support newsgroups.
    > CTinME

    then why don't you go there?

    --
    From the So You Think You Know Everything Department?:

    Did you know that the microwave was invented after a researcher walked
    by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket?

  3. Re: Firefox stopped dead -- Help.

    I finally decided that ZoneAlarm was the culprit.
    I uninstalled ZA and installed Comodo's firewall. All is working
    well now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2