Startup problems... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Startup problems... - Mozilla ; Weird problem here... Whenever I try starting Firefox all I get is a blank screen. Now I know it's actually been loaded because sure enough there it is in the Task Manager, but no windows are showing up. I've already ...

  1. Startup problems...

    Weird problem here...
    Whenever I try starting Firefox all I get is a blank screen. Now I know
    it's actually been loaded because sure enough there it is in the Task
    Manager, but no windows are showing up. I've already tried both a
    profile restore and a reinstall, but those seem to have worked. So,
    anyone know how to fix this? Any help at all would be appreciated...

  2. Re: Startup problems...

    _GDT_ spoke thusly on 07/07/2006 10:49 AM:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser_will_not_start_up
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator