tooltips for RSS Live Bookmark icons in bookmarks toolbar folder? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on tooltips for RSS Live Bookmark icons in bookmarks toolbar folder? - Mozilla ; I have 19 RSS Live Bookmark icons in my Bookmarks Toolbar Folder. I would like to have tooltip text (appears when mouse is held over icon). Is there any way to add tooltip text for these icons? TIA, Mike...

  1. tooltips for RSS Live Bookmark icons in bookmarks toolbar folder?

    I have 19 RSS Live Bookmark icons in my Bookmarks Toolbar Folder.

    I would like to have tooltip text (appears when mouse is held over
    icon). Is there any way to add tooltip text for these icons?

    TIA,
    Mike

  2. Re: tooltips for RSS Live Bookmark icons in bookmarks toolbar folder?

    _mozilla.support.firefox_ spoke thusly on 11/06/2006 8:23 PM:
    > I have 19 RSS Live Bookmark icons in my Bookmarks Toolbar Folder.
    >
    > I would like to have tooltip text (appears when mouse is held over
    > icon). Is there any way to add tooltip text for these icons?

    I assume you removed the label beside each live bookmark icon, to make
    room for 19 live bookmarks. If that is the case, you can put the labels
    back, and add another line to your bookmarks toolbar. See

    I don't know of a way to add tooltips for bookmark toolbar items.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator