cannot open - Mozilla

This is a discussion on cannot open - Mozilla ; I cannot open links in messages in my Outlook express using Mozilla Foxfire. I tried doing what help says and it does not work. If anyone can help me ,I sure would appreciate it. thank you Donna --...

  1. cannot open

    --

  2. Re: cannot open

    Donna wrote:

    >I cannot open links in messages in my Outlook express using Mozilla Foxfire.
    >I tried doing what help says and it does not work. If anyone can help me ,I
    >sure would appreciate it.

    If setting FF to be default browser within FF does not work try
    SetBrowser, which has got me out of a mess a few times:

    http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/setbrowser/

  3. Re: cannot open

    Donna wrote:
    > I cannot open links in messages in my Outlook express using Mozilla Foxfire.
    > I tried doing what help says and it does not work. If anyone can help me ,I
    > sure would appreciate it.
    >
    > thank you
    > Donna

    If you have installed IE7 Beta, uninstall it!

    --
    Irwin Greenwald - Mozilla Champion
    *Technical messages sent to my email address will be ignored*

    Managing TB Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profile
    Managing FF Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile

+ Reply to Thread