Media player - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Media player - Mozilla ; www.cbs.com is compatible with firefox browser but wont play videos... broken wmp icon appears in video screen....plays fine with microsoft browser...Have all plugins......

  1. Media player

    www.cbs.com is compatible with firefox browser but wont play videos...
    broken wmp icon appears in video screen....plays fine with microsoft
    browser...Have all plugins...

  2. Re: Media player

    Robert Malpica wrote:
    > www.cbs.com is compatible with firefox browser but wont play videos...
    > broken wmp icon appears in video screen....plays fine with microsoft
    > browser...Have all plugins...

    Try what I just posted as a reply to K2

    Works for me..

  3. Re: Media player

    /Robert Malpica/ said:

    > www.cbs.com is compatible with firefox browser but wont play videos...
    > broken wmp icon appears in video screen....plays fine with microsoft
    > browser...Have all plugins...

    Working nicely here in SeaMonkey - a close cousin of FF. Launches the
    RealPlayer interface.

    Implement this, and see if it helps.
    Paste all the info below to a text file (including REGEDIT4), and save it as
    SHIM.REG.
    Double-click this file, and answer YES when asked to merge into the registry..

    REGEDIT4

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\MOZILLA.EXE]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\PHOENIX.EXE]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\MOZILLAFIREBIRD.EXE]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\FIREFOX.EXE]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\SEAMONKEY.EXE]

+ Reply to Thread