More than one line for tabs? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on More than one line for tabs? - Mozilla ; Is there a way to configure Firefox to show tabs (in tabbed browsing) on more than one line (rather than running off the right of the screen)?...

  1. More than one line for tabs?

    Is there a way to configure Firefox to show tabs (in tabbed browsing) on
    more than one line (rather than running off the right of the screen)?

  2. Re: More than one line for tabs?

    Owen wrote:

    >Is there a way to configure Firefox to show tabs (in tabbed browsing) on
    >more than one line (rather than running off the right of the screen)?

    Tab Mix Plus lets you do this.

  3. Re: More than one line for tabs?

    Owen wrote:

    > Is there a way to configure Firefox to show tabs (in tabbed browsing) on
    > more than one line (rather than running off the right of the screen)?

    Try putting the following script into your userChrome.css file.

    This is a self created file. You create it using a texted based
    editor such as NotePad [if using windows]. Save the file with the
    name above, save it as text formating, and save it to your Chrome
    directory of your profile.

    /* Multiple lines of tabs */
    tabbrowser tabs > hbox { display: block; }
    tabbrowser tab, tabbrowser .tab-icon, tabbrowser .tab-text { display:
    inline; }
    tabbrowser tab { min-width: 151px; }

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #5: If a food processor slices and dices
    food, what does a word processor do?

  4. Re: More than one line for tabs?

    jo wrote:
    > Owen wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a way to configure Firefox to show tabs (in tabbed browsing) on
    >> more than one line (rather than running off the right of the screen)?

    > Tab Mix Plus lets you do this.

    Once installed, how do I load its Options?

  5. Re: More than one line for tabs?

    Owen wrote:

    >jo wrote:
    >> Owen wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is there a way to configure Firefox to show tabs (in tabbed browsing) on
    >>> more than one line (rather than running off the right of the screen)?

    >> Tab Mix Plus lets you do this.

    >Once installed, how do I load its Options?

    Tools / Extensions - right click on extension, select options. You
    want to look under 'display'.

  6. Re: More than one line for tabs?

    jo wrote:
    > Owen wrote:
    >
    >> jo wrote:

    >>> Tab Mix Plus lets you do this.

    >> Once installed, how do I load its Options?

    > Tools / Extensions - right click on extension, select options. You
    > want to look under 'display'.

    I found the problem; I needed to restart Firefox.

+ Reply to Thread