graphics browser - Mozilla

This is a discussion on graphics browser - Mozilla ; Hi, I had a very useful toolbar with buttons that let me increment filenames like pic0010.jpg to pic0011.jpg, or to decrement to pic0009.jpg. After a reinstall, I cannot remember where that toolbar came from. Anybody know where to find this ...

  1. graphics browser

    Hi,

    I had a very useful toolbar with buttons that let me increment
    filenames like pic0010.jpg to pic0011.jpg, or to decrement to
    pic0009.jpg. After a reinstall, I cannot remember where that toolbar
    came from.

    Anybody know where to find this one?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: graphics browser

    "J Burford Fields" in news:1149959208.179323.305890@y43g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I had a very useful toolbar with buttons that let me increment
    > filenames like pic0010.jpg to pic0011.jpg, or to decrement to
    > pic0009.jpg. After a reinstall, I cannot remember where that toolbar
    > came from.
    >
    > Anybody know where to find this one?
    >
    > Thanks.

    i'd guess, either:
    increment and decrement marklets at squarefree
    or based on those (or written similarly, whichever)

    http://www.google.com/search?q=incre...ent+squarefree

    --
    Bloat Happens

+ Reply to Thread