Localization and translation - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Localization and translation - Mozilla ; Dear valued customers, I writing from Serbia - South-east Europe. I want to translate firefox to my Serbian language. I want that firefox be populate more in my country and in my nation. Can you tell me, Who is the ...

  1. Localization and translation

    Dear valued customers, I writing from Serbia - South-east Europe. I want to
    translate firefox to my Serbian language. I want that firefox be populate
    more in my country and in my nation. Can you tell me, Who is the person,
    who can help me? Please, give me e-mail address, or write me private message
    at agasoft@gmail.com

  2. Re: Localization and translation

    "Aleksandar Đurić" in

    > Dear valued customers, I writing from Serbia - South-east Europe. I
    > want to translate firefox to my Serbian language. I want that firefox
    > be populate more in my country and in my nation. Can you tell me,
    > Who is the person, who can help me? Please, give me e-mail address, or
    > write me private message at agasoft@gmail.com

    i see "l10n" often.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=+fire...+translation++

    i don't know much. (but no one else replied :-) )

+ Reply to Thread