Saved Forms Info - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Saved Forms Info - Mozilla ; Is it possible to selectively edit the information in the "saved forms" option ? -- I'd like to remove some of the incorrect/outdated items without deleting EVERYTHING with the "Clear Saved Form Data Now" choice. Thanks, Richard...

  1. Saved Forms Info

    Is it possible to selectively edit the information in the "saved forms"
    option ? -- I'd like to remove some of the incorrect/outdated items without
    deleting EVERYTHING with the "Clear Saved Form Data Now" choice. Thanks,
    Richard

  2. Re: Saved Forms Info

    _RICHARD SCHULTZ_ spoke thusly on 09/06/2006 3:20 PM:

    http://ilias.ca/blog/2005/08/removing-entered-data.html
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator