NEED URGENT HELP! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on NEED URGENT HELP! - Mozilla ; When I close Firefox all my Toolbar Changes disappear! For example if I add the History button at the top of the browser it will disappear and return to the default state when I restart Firefox. Can anyone help?...

  1. NEED URGENT HELP!

    When I close Firefox all my Toolbar Changes disappear!

    For example if I add the History button at the top of the browser it will
    disappear and return to the default state when I restart Firefox.

    Can anyone help?

  2. Re: NEED URGENT HELP!

    On 6/9/2006 6:14 AM David scribbled:

    > When I close Firefox all my Toolbar Changes disappear!
    >
    > For example if I add the History button at the top of the browser it will
    > disappear and return to the default state when I restart Firefox.
    >
    > Can anyone help?

    see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Toolbar_cu...set_on_startup

  3. Re: NEED URGENT HELP!

    This same thing happened to me and the only way I fixed it was to
    remove FF clear cache and history and reinstall it,which means starting
    all over.Maybe someone has a simpler method though,lets hope!

+ Reply to Thread