Annoying Message - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Annoying Message - Mozilla ; Every time I sign on to my ISP, just before I would expect to see my start page, I get a message, "Do you wish to disconnect now?" Duh. Of course not. The message is unnecessary and disturbing whenever I ...

  1. Annoying Message

    Every time I sign on to my ISP, just before I would expect to see my start
    page, I get a message, "Do you wish to disconnect now?" Duh. Of course
    not.
    The message is unnecessary and disturbing whenever I close Firefox or
    Outlook Express and want to stay in the other, but it is downright
    infuriating when I just want to sign on to the Internet.

  2. Re: Annoying Message

    On 6/9/2006 4:21 AM Tony wilson scribbled:

    > Every time I sign on to my ISP, just before I would expect to see my start
    > page, I get a message, "Do you wish to disconnect now?" Duh. Of course
    > not.
    > The message is unnecessary and disturbing whenever I close Firefox or
    > Outlook Express and want to stay in the other, but it is downright
    > infuriating when I just want to sign on to the Internet.

    You sure this is a FF message or might it be Windows?

  3. Re: Annoying Message

    goodwin wrote:

    > On 6/9/2006 4:21 AM Tony wilson scribbled:
    >

    >>Every time I sign on to my ISP, just before I would expect to see my start
    >>page, I get a message, "Do you wish to disconnect now?" Duh. Of course
    >>not.
    >>The message is unnecessary and disturbing whenever I close Firefox or
    >>Outlook Express and want to stay in the other, but it is downright
    >>infuriating when I just want to sign on to the Internet.
    >>

    > You sure this is a FF message or might it be Windows?

    sounds like he's on dial-up, therefore, its a windows issue, and the
    OP should be asking in a windows newsgroup:
    http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #3: Do Viruses ever get sick?

+ Reply to Thread