lost my bookmarks because of new update - Mozilla

This is a discussion on lost my bookmarks because of new update - Mozilla ; On 6/8/06 mozilla asked if I wanted to update my browser which I did. In doing so, I've lost my bookmarks because of new update. How do I find my old bookmarks? Thanks, Monty...

  1. lost my bookmarks because of new update

    On 6/8/06 mozilla asked if I wanted to update my browser which I did. In
    doing so, I've lost my bookmarks because of new update. How do I find my
    old bookmarks?

    Thanks,

    Monty

  2. Re: lost my bookmarks because of new update

    does this help: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #2: How come programmers find it so easy to
    master the special language that runs computers, yet those same folks

  3. Re: lost my bookmarks because of new update

    Unfortunatly you need to Import then from a file if you make a backup before
    upgrading but if you didn't then you lost them all.
    wrote in message
    news:u96dnQXY95NQQRXZnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > On 6/8/06 mozilla asked if I wanted to update my browser which I did. In
    > doing so, I've lost my bookmarks because of new update. How do I find my
    > old bookmarks?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Monty

  4. Re: lost my bookmarks because of new update

    On 09.06.2006 04:28 am, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused
    monty_h@bellsouth.net to generate the following:? :

    >On 6/8/06 mozilla asked if I wanted to update my browser which I did. In
    >doing so, I've lost my bookmarks because of new update. How do I find my
    >old bookmarks?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Monty

    are you *SURE* that you didn't create a *new profile* with the update??
    open the profile manager and see if there are two or more listed - if
    so, try the other one(s)!

    reg

+ Reply to Thread