Disapearing Scrollbar problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Disapearing Scrollbar problem - Mozilla ; Has anybody got a solution for this? Really becoming annoying. The only way to get it back is to close all the tabs and restart FF. -Jim...

  1. Disapearing Scrollbar problem

    Has anybody got a solution for this? Really becoming annoying. The
    only way to get it back is to close all the tabs and restart FF.

    -Jim

  2. Re: Disapearing Scrollbar problem

    _jtpryan_ spoke thusly on 08/06/2006 7:16 PM:
    > Has anybody got a solution for this? Really becoming annoying. The
    > only way to get it back is to close all the tabs and restart FF.

    Use the default theme.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  3. Re: Disapearing Scrollbar problem

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > _jtpryan_ spoke thusly on 08/06/2006 7:16 PM:
    > > Has anybody got a solution for this? Really becoming annoying. The
    > > only way to get it back is to close all the tabs and restart FF.

    > Use the default theme.
    > --
    > Chris Ilias
    > mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
    > Mozilla links
    > (Please do not email me tech support questions)

    I am using the default theme. This all started about 1-2 weeks ago.
    Was there not a major update around that time? It's more then just the
    scroll bar, as I write this everthing in this tab (and all tabs) is
    pushed way over to the right with a big blank space on the left. I
    have seen this posted elsewhere, but with no solutions, so it isn't an
    isolated incident.

    -Jim

  4. Re: Disapearing Scrollbar problem

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > _jtpryan_ spoke thusly on 08/06/2006 7:16 PM:
    > > Has anybody got a solution for this? Really becoming annoying. The
    > > only way to get it back is to close all the tabs and restart FF.

    > Use the default theme.
    > --
    > Chris Ilias
    > mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
    > Mozilla links
    > (Please do not email me tech support questions)

    One more clarification, I have never loaded any other themes other then
    default. One thing I did do around the time I started seeing this was
    click "restore default set" in the customize toolbar dialoge. I can't
    see how this would be related, but it is another data point.

    -Jim

  5. Re: Disapearing Scrollbar problem

    On 09.06.2006 04:59, jtpryan wrote:

    >> _jtpryan_ spoke thusly on 08/06/2006 7:16 PM:
    >> > Has anybody got a solution for this? Really becoming annoying. The
    >> > only way to get it back is to close all the tabs and restart FF.

    >> Use the default theme.
    >> --
    >> Chris Ilias
    >> mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
    >> Mozilla links
    >> (Please do not email me tech support questions)

    > One more clarification, I have never loaded any other themes other then
    > default. One thing I did do around the time I started seeing this was
    > click "restore default set" in the customize toolbar dialoge. I can't
    > see how this would be related, but it is another data point.
    >
    > -Jim

    Start FF in Safe Mode to see if everything works and if so then it's
    either theme or extension related.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  6. Re: Disapearing Scrollbar problem

    Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 09.06.2006 04:59, jtpryan wrote:

    OK, but I still think it is update related as that is all that has
    changed (to my knowledge). I am using the default theme and have never
    looked or downloaded any other. I have not used any new extensions for
    months.

    -Jim

+ Reply to Thread