Pages go back to top... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Pages go back to top... - Mozilla ; If I'm in a page and leave it via linking to another page, when I return FF takes me to the top of the page rather than where I last was looking at it. Works fine in IE. Two examples: ...

  1. Pages go back to top...

    If I'm in a page and leave it via linking to another page, when I return
    FF takes me to the top of the page rather than where I last was looking
    at it.

    Works fine in IE.

    Two examples:
    http://www.monocacycanoe.org/mccboard/mccboard.html
    http://www.americanwhitewater.org/se...r=River+Search

    Not all pages do this...

    --
    Bob Bailey
    WinXP, SP2, FF 1.5.0.1, TBird 1.5

  2. Re: Pages go back to top...

    Bob Bailey wrote:

    > If I'm in a page and leave it via linking to another page, when I return
    > FF takes me to the top of the page rather than where I last was looking
    > at it.
    >
    > Works fine in IE.
    >
    > Two examples:
    > http://www.monocacycanoe.org/mccboard/mccboard.html
    > http://www.americanwhitewater.org/se...r=River+Search
    >
    > Not all pages do this...

    as far as I know its a known bug and still hasn't been fixed

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #2: How come programmers find it so easy to
    master the special language that runs computers, yet those same folks

+ Reply to Thread