Saving an TMP File.... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Saving an TMP File.... - Mozilla ; Hi...Can anybody please advise on this....I go to a website with a video (is it Blog?) anyway its a shockwave file and it loads into my Temp folder and plays .....I can see it sitting there....but I cannot save it....It ...

  1. Saving an TMP File....

    Hi...Can anybody please advise on this....I go to a website with a video (is
    it Blog?) anyway its a shockwave file and it loads into my Temp folder and
    plays .....I can see it sitting there....but I cannot save it....It will not
    let me touch it ....I know if I could I could rename it and attach the flv
    extension on it , I would have the video clip on my hard drive.
    Can anybody give me a way round this problem....Thanks Mk

  2. Re: Saving an TMP File....

    On 08/06/06 15:31, hairy_egg Scribbled:
    > Hi...Can anybody please advise on this....I go to a website with a video (is
    > it Blog?) anyway its a shockwave file and it loads into my Temp folder and
    > plays .....I can see it sitting there....but I cannot save it....It will not
    > let me touch it ....I know if I could I could rename it and attach the flv
    > extension on it , I would have the video clip on my hard drive.
    > Can anybody give me a way round this problem....Thanks Mk

    goto about:cache and you may be in luck as to finding out where it is

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    Kieren aka JediFans -

  3. Re: Saving an TMP File....

    hairy_egg wrote:
    > Hi...Can anybody please advise on this....I go to a website with a video (is
    > it Blog?) anyway its a shockwave file and it loads into my Temp folder and
    > plays .....I can see it sitting there....but I cannot save it....It will not
    > let me touch it ....I know if I could I could rename it and attach the flv
    > extension on it , I would have the video clip on my hard drive.
    > Can anybody give me a way round this problem....Thanks Mk

    You can try this:

    Right click on the page, but not on the video, an image, or link.

    Select View Page Info then click on the Media tab.

    If you see it listed in the top box, click on it once to highlight it,
    then click the Save As button.

    --
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread