I forget how ... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on I forget how ... - Mozilla ; I forget how to go in and modify how Firefox views things. For example, when I go to spiked humor, their videos are all listed vertically but the way my firefox shows it, they overlap. It's hard to distinguish what ...

  1. I forget how ...

    I forget how to go in and modify how Firefox views things. For example,
    when I go to spiked humor, their videos are all listed vertically but
    the way my firefox shows it, they overlap. It's hard to distinguish
    what video is what. How do I go in to modify the view of fonts or
    whatever? Perhaps back to default.

  2. Re: I forget how ...

    Neo wrote:
    > I forget how to go in and modify how Firefox views things. For example,
    > when I go to spiked humor, their videos are all listed vertically but
    > the way my firefox shows it, they overlap. It's hard to distinguish
    > what video is what. How do I go in to modify the view of fonts or
    > whatever? Perhaps back to default.

    Hi,

    Can you please post a URL where you have this problem, and which OS
    and FF version?

    As a start try checking:

    Tools | Options | Content | Fonts and Colours "Advanced"

    Also try changing your text size:

    View | Text Size

    Set back to normal: Ctrl + 0

    Could also be an extension problem, start in safe mode, there should
    be a shortcut in your start menu (Assuming Windows):

    "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode

    Does it still appear overlapping?

    Ian

  3. Re: I forget how ...

    Ok, tried that and still overlaps. As for the URL
    (http://www.spikedhumor.com/articleindex/3/videos.html) and FF version
    I am not sure because I update everytime. LoL I believe it is 1.5

    Hearts wrote:
    > Neo wrote:
    > > I forget how to go in and modify how Firefox views things. For example,
    > > when I go to spiked humor, their videos are all listed vertically but
    > > the way my firefox shows it, they overlap. It's hard to distinguish
    > > what video is what. How do I go in to modify the view of fonts or
    > > whatever? Perhaps back to default.
    > >

    > Hi,
    >
    > Can you please post a URL where you have this problem, and which OS
    > and FF version?
    >
    > As a start try checking:
    >
    > Tools | Options | Content | Fonts and Colours "Advanced"
    >
    > Also try changing your text size:
    >
    > View | Text Size
    >
    > Set back to normal: Ctrl + 0
    >
    > Could also be an extension problem, start in safe mode, there should
    > be a shortcut in your start menu (Assuming Windows):
    >
    > "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode
    >
    > Does it still appear overlapping?
    >
    > Ian

  4. Re: I forget how ...

    _Neo_ spoke thusly on 08/06/2006 1:44 PM:
    > Ok, tried that and still overlaps. As for the URL
    > (http://www.spikedhumor.com/articleindex/3/videos.html) and FF version
    > I am not sure because I update everytime. LoL I believe it is 1.5

    No problems here. When you see the problem, press , open
    an imaging program [MS Paint will do], paste the image, and save it as
    either a PNG, JPG, or GIF file (PNG is preferable). Then go to
    , upload the image, and post a link to it, here.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  5. Re: I forget how ...

    Neo wrote:
    > Ok, tried that and still overlaps. As for the URL
    > (http://www.spikedhumor.com/articleindex/3/videos.html) and FF version
    > I am not sure because I update everytime. LoL I believe it is 1.5
    >
    > Hearts wrote:
    >> Neo wrote:
    >>> I forget how to go in and modify how Firefox views things. For example,
    >>> when I go to spiked humor, their videos are all listed vertically but
    >>> the way my firefox shows it, they overlap. It's hard to distinguish
    >>> what video is what. How do I go in to modify the view of fonts or
    >>> whatever? Perhaps back to default.
    >>>

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Can you please post a URL where you have this problem, and which OS
    >> and FF version?
    >>
    >> As a start try checking:
    >>
    >> Tools | Options | Content | Fonts and Colours "Advanced"
    >>
    >> Also try changing your text size:
    >>
    >> View | Text Size
    >>
    >> Set back to normal: Ctrl + 0
    >>
    >> Could also be an extension problem, start in safe mode, there should
    >> be a shortcut in your start menu (Assuming Windows):
    >>
    >> "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode
    >>
    >> Does it still appear overlapping?
    >>
    >> Ian

    Hi,

    Looks fine for me FF 1.5.0.4

    Try clearing cache/history and access the site again.

    Ian

+ Reply to Thread