Using earthlink accellerator - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Using earthlink accellerator - Mozilla ; i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get earthlink accelerator to work in firefox. i was susing internet explorer, but i had to change to firefox because norton was interfering with my web site builder....

  1. Using earthlink accellerator

    i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get earthlink accelerator to
    work in firefox. i was susing internet explorer, but i had to change to
    firefox because norton was interfering with my web site builder.

  2. Re: Using earthlink accellerator

    On 6/7/2006 4:58 PM, ladonna russell wrote:
    > i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get earthlink accelerator to
    > work in firefox. i was susing internet explorer, but i had to change to
    > firefox because norton was interfering with my web site builder.

    I have not used Earthlink accelerator on this machine, but when i used it with
    my last system the Earthlink accelerator help files said to manually configure
    the proxy settings this way.

    Tools > Options > General > Connection Settings...

    Set: Manual Proxy configuration:

    Set: HTTP Proxy to localhost Port: 8080

    Check The accelerator help to be sure these are correct for the current version.
    These same settings can be set in Thunderbird but only effect messages
    displaying HTML content.

    --
    G. R. Woodring

+ Reply to Thread