NO Video with 1.5.0.4! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on NO Video with 1.5.0.4! - Mozilla ; Stephen Fox wrote: > Chris Ilias wrote: > >>_Stephen Fox_ spoke thusly on 09/06/2006 11:05 PM: >> >>>Chris Ilias wrote: >>> >>> >>>>Unable? Give him a chance to at least try the registry patch. >>> >>>Like I wrote earlier, I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 43 of 43

  1. Re: NO Video with 1.5.0.4!

    Stephen Fox wrote:

    > Chris Ilias wrote:
    >
    >>_Stephen Fox_ spoke thusly on 09/06/2006 11:05 PM:

    >>>Like I wrote earlier, I got the patch but have no idea what to do with
    >>>it.

    >>Download it to your hard drive, then double-click on it.
    >>You should get a Registry Editor prompt, asking "Are you sure you want
    >>to add the information in to the registry?"
    >>Click on "yes".

    > Chris,
    >
    > Here is what I get for the registry patch - just some text. Don't see
    > how to "downlaod" it to my HD:
    >
    > REGEDIT4
    >
    > [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\MOZILLA.EXE]
    >
    > [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\PHOENIX.EXE]
    >
    > [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\MOZILLAFIREBIRD.EXE]
    >
    > [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\FIREFOX.EXE]
    >
    > [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\ ShimInclusionList\SEAMONKEY.EXE]
    >
    > Steve

    Hold down the shift key and click, OR right click on the link and
    select Save As.

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #5: If a food processor slices and dices
    food, what does a word processor do?

  2. Re: NO Video with 1.5.0.4!

    Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 11.06.2006 09:52, Ron Hunter wrote:

    No thanks, FF works just fine. I keep downloading each new NS version,
    but don't feel interested in using it.

  3. Re: NO Video with 1.5.0.4!

    T-bird Leader Jay Garcia radioed the tower On 6/11/2006 8:29 PM:

    > On 11.06.2006 10:05, Stephen Fox wrote:

    There is no reasion to keep the lines ending in PHOENIX or FIREBIRD as
    they were the precursors to FIREFOX.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3