Javascript/Images Not Displayed - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Javascript/Images Not Displayed - Mozilla ; Hello All, I have a peculiar problem I was hoping someone could help me with. Pardon my likely poor terminology, but here goes... The web site I would like to view is: http://rein.mlxchange.com/EmailView....11&s=VAB&t=VAB In the top left corner, images of ...

  1. Javascript/Images Not Displayed

    Hello All, I have a peculiar problem I was hoping someone could help me
    with. Pardon my likely poor terminology, but here goes...

    The web site I would like to view is:

    http://rein.mlxchange.com/EmailView....11&s=VAB&t=VAB

    In the top left corner, images of the home are shown and often (as in this
    case), multiple pictures should appear. When I load this page in the 'oh so
    lovely' Internet Explorer, a button appears overlayed on the image that
    allows me to toggle through the images. In Mozilla, just the first image
    appears with no button and no way to access the other pictures.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks kindly in advance...Dean

  2. Re: Javascript/Images Not Displayed

    _Dean_ spoke thusly on 06/06/2006 10:37 PM:
    > Hello All, I have a peculiar problem I was hoping someone could help me
    > with. Pardon my likely poor terminology, but here goes...
    >
    > The web site I would like to view is:
    >
    > http://rein.mlxchange.com/EmailView....11&s=VAB&t=VAB
    >
    > In the top left corner, images of the home are shown and often (as in this
    > case), multiple pictures should appear. When I load this page in the 'oh so
    > lovely' Internet Explorer, a button appears overlayed on the image that
    > allows me to toggle through the images. In Mozilla, just the first image
    > appears with no button and no way to access the other pictures.
    >
    > Any thoughts?

    I get the same behaviour in both Firefox 1.5.0.4 and IE7Beta2. No button
    over the image.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  3. Re: Javascript/Images Not Displayed

    I have IE6 and the button does appear. Strange. Has the new versions of
    both browsers made this Javascript feature/code invalid/obsolete?

    "Chris Ilias" wrote in message
    news:F4mdnUu_IZW6yBvZnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > _Dean_ spoke thusly on 06/06/2006 10:37 PM:
    >> Hello All, I have a peculiar problem I was hoping someone could help me
    >> with. Pardon my likely poor terminology, but here goes...
    >>
    >> The web site I would like to view is:
    >>
    >> http://rein.mlxchange.com/EmailView....11&s=VAB&t=VAB
    >>
    >> In the top left corner, images of the home are shown and often (as in
    >> this case), multiple pictures should appear. When I load this page in
    >> the 'oh so lovely' Internet Explorer, a button appears overlayed on the
    >> image that allows me to toggle through the images. In Mozilla, just the
    >> first image appears with no button and no way to access the other
    >> pictures.
    >>
    >> Any thoughts?

    > I get the same behaviour in both Firefox 1.5.0.4 and IE7Beta2. No button
    > over the image.
    > --
    > Chris Ilias
    > mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
    > Mozilla links
    > (Please do not email me tech support questions)

  4. Re: Javascript/Images Not Displayed

    _Dean_ spoke thusly on 07/06/2006 9:15 AM:
    > I have IE6 and the button does appear. Strange. Has the new versions of
    > both browsers made this Javascript feature/code invalid/obsolete?

    I don't know. I just tried it on another computer (w/IE6 installed), but
    got a message that the report had expired.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
    Mozilla links

  5. Re: Javascript/Images Not Displayed

    On 07.06.2006 04:37 am, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Dean to
    generate the following:? :

    >Hello All, I have a peculiar problem I was hoping someone could help me
    >with. Pardon my likely poor terminology, but here goes...
    >
    >The web site I would like to view is:
    >
    >http://rein.mlxchange.com/EmailView....11&s=VAB&t=VAB
    >
    >In the top left corner, images of the home are shown and often (as in this
    >case), multiple pictures should appear. When I load this page in the 'oh so
    >lovely' Internet Explorer, a button appears overlayed on the image that
    >allows me to toggle through the images. In Mozilla, just the first image
    >appears with no button and no way to access the other pictures.
    >
    >Any thoughts?
    >
    >Thanks kindly in advance...Dean

    mebbie the URL is a bummer - I get a timed-out here...

    reg

+ Reply to Thread