Unexpected change of window size - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Unexpected change of window size - Mozilla ; I am really pleased with Firefox but since installing I have noticed one peculiar feature. Occasionally - for no apparent reason, connection to some websites results in the window size changing. It doesnt even change to a "useful" size but ...

  1. Unexpected change of window size

    I am really pleased with Firefox but since installing I have noticed one peculiar feature. Occasionally - for no apparent reason, connection to some websites results in the window size changing. It doesnt even change to a "useful" size but to something smaller and ill-proportioned that doesnt match the content layout. This isnt a "new" window it is the same window but resized - why?

    --
    Regards,

    Phil Rustage

    This e-mail was made entirely from recycled electrons

  2. Re: Unexpected change of window size

    bella bingham wrote:

    > I am really pleased with Firefox but since installing I have noticed
    > one peculiar feature. Occasionally - for no apparent reason,
    > connection to some websites results in the window size changing. It
    > doesnt even change to a "useful" size but to something smaller and
    > ill-proportioned that doesnt match the content layout. This isnt a
    > "new" window it is the same window but resized - why?

    Disable "Move or resize existing window" in Advanced JavaScript options.

    Tools-->Options-->Content

    --
    ..sig not found. (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail?

  3. Re: Unexpected change of window size

    bella bingham wrote, On 6/5/2006 5:35 AM:
    > I am really pleased with Firefox but since installing I have noticed one
    > peculiar feature. Occasionally - for no apparent reason, connection to
    > some websites results in the window size changing. It doesnt even change
    > to a "useful" size but to something smaller and ill-proportioned that
    > doesnt match the content layout. This isnt a "new" window it is the same
    > window but resized - why?

    Can you provide example URLs where you are seeing this behavior?

+ Reply to Thread