1.5.04 is up. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on 1.5.04 is up. - Mozilla ; Hi, Firefox was automatically updated to 1.5.0.4 on my XP and XP 64 systems but the download / upgrade process from 1.5.0.3 to 1.5.0.4 just hangs on Windows Vista Beta 2 with the upgrade dialog box showing 'Paused' and 'Connecting ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: 1.5.04 is up.

    Hi,

    Firefox was automatically updated to 1.5.0.4 on my XP and XP 64 systems
    but the download / upgrade process from 1.5.0.3 to 1.5.0.4 just hangs on
    Windows Vista Beta 2 with the upgrade dialog box showing
    'Paused' and 'Connecting to Server'.

    Brian

  2. Re: 1.5.04 is up.

    Brian Pickles wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Firefox was automatically updated to 1.5.0.4 on my XP and XP 64 systems
    > but the download / upgrade process from 1.5.0.3 to 1.5.0.4 just hangs on
    > Windows Vista Beta 2 with the upgrade dialog box showing
    > 'Paused' and 'Connecting to Server'.
    >
    > Brian

    I had this same exact problem, and I got past it by deleting several
    files while firefox was not running. When I restarted FF I was able to
    run a successful update procedure.

    Under c:\program files\mozilla I deleted the following files and
    directories.

    Files:
    active-update.xml
    updates.xml

    Directory:
    updates\0

    Hope this helps someone in a similar predicament.

    I read in bugzilla several bugs relating to this issue, but none were
    clear to the solution, and were unconfirmed at the time.

    Carlos Benevides

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3