progress dialog box - Mozilla

This is a discussion on progress dialog box - Mozilla ; Does Firefox have an equivalent to Mozilla's progress dialog box for downloads? -----from Mozilla help ------- The Downloads preferences panel allows you to set up how Mozilla handles files you download from web pages: * When starting a download: o ...

  1. progress dialog box

    Does Firefox have an equivalent to Mozilla's progress dialog box for
    downloads?

    -----from Mozilla help -------

    The Downloads preferences panel allows you to set up how Mozilla handles
    files you download from web pages:

    * When starting a download:
    o Open the download manager: Select this to display the
    Download Manager, which displays the status for current and previous
    downloads. The status of all downloads is kept in a single window.
    o Open a progress dialog: Select this to display a progress
    dialog box, which display the status for your current download. The
    status of each download is kept in a separate window.
    o Don't open anything: Select this if you want to download
    files invisibly. No status is given for all your downloads.

    --------------

    I prefer the progress dialog to the download manager.

    Thanks,
    Jim

  2. Re: progress dialog box

    _Jim_ spoke thusly on 26/04/2006 9:07 PM:
    > Does Firefox have an equivalent to Mozilla's progress dialog box for
    > downloads?

    > I prefer the progress dialog to the download manager.

    No, but you can try the Download Statusbar extension.

    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator