OpenOffice Plug-ins - Mozilla

This is a discussion on OpenOffice Plug-ins - Mozilla ; Who is responsible for the OpenOffice plugins, the Mozilla folks or the OO folks? I found that I could not "Save As" -- FF just hung. -- Pete Holsberg Columbus, NJ "Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like ...

  1. OpenOffice Plug-ins

    --
    Pete Holsberg
    Columbus, NJ

    "Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a peeing area in a pool." - Thomas Pfeffer, American Heart Association

  2. Re: OpenOffice Plug-ins

    gwtc typed the following:
    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >> Pete Holsberg wrote:
    >>

    >>> Who is responsible for the OpenOffice plugins, the Mozilla folks or the OO folks?
    >>>
    >>> I found that I could not "Save As" -- FF just hung.
    >>>

    >> plugins are the responsibility of the developers of the program -- not
    >> Mozilla.
    >>

    > also not much help, but: http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows-all.html#OOo

    Does this mean that Moz is the distributor but not the programmer?

    --
    Pete Holsberg
    Columbus, NJ

    "Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a peeing area in a pool." - Thomas Pfeffer, American Heart Association

  3. Re: OpenOffice Plug-ins

    Pete Holsberg typed the following:
    > gwtc typed the following:
    >> gwtc wrote:

    >>> plugins are the responsibility of the developers of the program -- not
    >>> Mozilla.
    >>>

    >> also not much help, but: http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows-all.html#OOo

    > Does this mean that Moz is the distributor but not the programmer?

    Never mind.

    --
    Pete Holsberg
    Columbus, NJ

    "Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a peeing area in a pool." - Thomas Pfeffer, American Heart Association

+ Reply to Thread