The Real Bev wrote:
> Irwin Greenwald wrote:
>> Ed Mullen wrote:
>>> Remember the Mag Card IBMs? We did our wedding invitations on one!
>>> Mimeograph machines. Indeed. You could almost get high from the
>>> fluid's fumes.

>> But the gelatinous Hectograph preceded them all. And the purple
>> copies were priceless.

> I thought that the purple stuff was ditto... Damn, our institutional
> memory ain't what it used to be.

You're probably right. My memories are so old, I'm not sure how old
they are. I do remember that our sec'y always had purple fingers and
matching lips when she made departmental copies.

Irwin Greenwald - Mozilla Champion
*Technical messages sent to my email address will be ignored*

Etiquette -
OE Quotefix -