<tech prob> - Mozilla

This is a discussion on <tech prob> - Mozilla ; I have been using firefox for awhile now and today I encounter my first problem. I click to logon and just the top part of browser opens with no address bar. I tried to redownload and this did not help ...

  1. <tech prob>

    I have been using firefox for awhile now and today I encounter my first
    problem. I click to logon and just the top part of browser opens with no
    address bar. I tried to redownload and this did not help either and I also
    updated chatzilla so are you having probs there or is it on my end. Thanks,
    Joe

  2. Re: <tech prob>

    On 4/20/2006 7:28 AM dreamingman@comcast.net scribbled:

    > I have been using firefox for awhile now and today I encounter my first
    > problem. I click to logon and just the top part of browser opens with no
    > address bar. I tried to redownload and this did not help either and I also
    > updated chatzilla so are you having probs there or is it on my end. Thanks,
    > Joe

    You say you /tried/ to redownload - what did you do exactly, download
    and reinstall the program using the installer?
    I don't use chatzilla and haven't followed any discussion of it in this
    group but it is an extension.
    Close FF and restart in safemode to see behavior *or* disable chatzilla
    via the extension manager
    and see if this corrects the behavior...

  3. Re: <tech prob>

    dreamingman@comcast.net wrote:

    > I have been using firefox for awhile now and today I encounter my first
    > problem. I click to logon and just the top part of browser opens with no
    > address bar. I tried to redownload and this did not help either and I also
    > updated chatzilla so are you having probs there or is it on my end. Thanks,
    > Joe

    are you using the default theme?

    also, check under View, Toolbars, and make sure the Navigation Toolbar
    is selected.

    --
    Signs to Indicate You Need a Really Long Vacation: You lecture the
    neighborhood kids selling lemonade on ways to improve their process

+ Reply to Thread