Live bookmarks toolbar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Live bookmarks toolbar - Mozilla ; I had deleted the live bookmarks toolbar sometime back. How can i restore it? Clicking on the Restore Default Set didnt bring it back... thanks....

  1. Live bookmarks toolbar

    I had deleted the live bookmarks toolbar sometime back.

    How can i restore it?

    Clicking on the Restore Default Set didnt bring it back...

    thanks.

  2. Re: Live bookmarks toolbar

    On 20-04-2006 16:09 CET, user@domain.invalid composed this enchanting
    statement:
    > I had deleted the live bookmarks toolbar sometime back.
    >
    > How can i restore it?
    >
    > Clicking on the Restore Default Set didnt bring it back...
    >
    > thanks.

    You are welcome.
    Use your Personal Tool bar, or can create one, if you like: use View
    menu option Customize.
    You can create Live Bookmarks: use Bookmarks menu option Manage Bookmarks.
    Then bring those together.
    You may find it useful to group Live Bookmarks in one or more folders on
    the Tool bar, you prefer.

    Or, did you have some kind of program extension which installed it for you?

    --
    Kind regards,

    Melchert

    MacOS 10.3.9/Firefox 1.5/Thunderbird 1.5

+ Reply to Thread