  2. Re: fyi

    jg wrote:
    > http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA06-107A.html

    ....and as it says...

    Solution
    Upgrade

    Upgrade to Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.2

  3. Re: fyi

    On 20.04.2006 07:52, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused jg to generate
    the following:? :

    >http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA06-107A.html

    hmmmmm - anything *new* there?????

    reg

  4. Re: fyi

    On 4/20/2006 2:59 AM squaredancer scribbled:

    > On 20.04.2006 07:52, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused jg to generate
    > the following:? :
    >
    >> http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA06-107A.html
    >>

    > hmmmmm - anything *new* there?????
    >
    > reg

    I really don't know - its a pretty comprehensive listing though
    (complete with workarounds, seemingly unnecessary save for TB.)
    As Ace noted - the fix is an upgrade which has been out since March,
    which would seem to make it stale, though dated Apr. 6
    Imagine - open source is faster than the government.

  5. Re: fyi

    On 20.04.2006 18:08, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused jg to generate
    the following:? :

    >On 4/20/2006 2:59 AM squaredancer scribbled:
    >

    >>On 20.04.2006 07:52, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused jg to generate
    >>the following:? :
    >>

    >>>http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA06-107A.html
    >>>

    >>hmmmmm - anything *new* there?????
    >>
    >>reg
    >>

    >I really don't know - its a pretty comprehensive listing though
    >(complete with workarounds, seemingly unnecessary save for TB.)
    >As Ace noted - the fix is an upgrade which has been out since March,
    >which would seem to make it stale, though dated Apr. 6
    >Imagine - open source is faster than the government.

    *lol* open source is.....
    the question remains *lol*

+ Reply to Thread