FF keeps opening new empty windows. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF keeps opening new empty windows. - Mozilla ; In my wife's machine FF opens new windows every time when she types anything into the address line. Even only one letter is enough to open a new empty window. I have already reinstalled windows and FF. The problem came ...

  1. FF keeps opening new empty windows.

    In my wife's machine FF opens new windows every time when she types anything into the address line. Even only one letter is enough to open a new empty window. I have already reinstalled windows and FF. The problem came back soon after reinstall.
    Another strange thing - Ctrl-Alt-Del does not work. I check the computer with AVG and Ad-Aware. Everything is kosher. What gives?

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    gm

  2. Re: FF keeps opening new empty windows.

    gm wrote:
    > In my wife's machine FF opens new windows every time when she types
    > anything into the address line. Even only one letter is enough to open a
    > new empty window. I have already reinstalled windows and FF. The problem
    > came back soon after reinstall.
    > Another strange thing - Ctrl-Alt-Del does not work. I check the computer
    > with AVG and Ad-Aware. Everything is kosher. What gives?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for the help.
    >
    > gm

    Never mind. Faulty keyboard.
    Thank you for reading anyway.