Firefox Praise - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox Praise - Mozilla ; Just thought I'd drop something in here that's neither problem nor complaint.. I just recently made FF my default browser and haven't looked back. Still use IE for a few online apps that require it, but otherwise, FF has been ...

  1. Firefox Praise

    Just thought I'd drop something in here that's neither problem nor
    complaint.. I just recently made FF my default browser and haven't
    looked back.

    Still use IE for a few online apps that require it, but otherwise, FF
    has been great.. (v1.5.01).. seems to do everything I want it to and
    do it well..

    Thanks for a great product!

    David
    Nashville

  2. Re: Firefox Praise

    David Foster in news:GoadnWSjMPhvBpXZnZ2dnUVZ_tydnZ2d@mozilla.org:

    > Just thought I'd drop something in here that's neither problem nor
    > complaint.. I just recently made FF my default browser and haven't
    > looked back.
    >
    > Still use IE for a few online apps that require it, but otherwise, FF
    > has been great.. (v1.5.01).. seems to do everything I want it to and
    > do it well..

    yeah. i've tried maxthon, kmeleon and a few other tabbed browsres, but ff is the best. the others are not as
    convenient/configurable, which means less efficient usage.

    > Thanks for a great product!
    >
    > David
    > Nashville

+ Reply to Thread