Scrollbars - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Scrollbars - Mozilla ; Just installed 1.5.0.1 - where have the vertical scrollbars gone? Is this a setting I can change?...

  1. Scrollbars

    Just installed 1.5.0.1 - where have the vertical scrollbars gone?

    Is this a setting I can change?

  2. Re: Scrollbars

    _AB_ spoke thusly on 03/03/2006 1:05 AM:
    > Just installed 1.5.0.1 - where have the vertical scrollbars gone?
    >
    > Is this a setting I can change?

    Are you using a third party theme? Try switching themes.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  3. Re: Scrollbars

    "Chris Ilias" wrote in message
    > _AB_ spoke thusly on 03/03/2006 1:05 AM:
    >> Just installed 1.5.0.1 - where have the vertical scrollbars gone?
    >>
    >> Is this a setting I can change?

    > Are you using a third party theme? Try switching themes.
    > --
    > Chris Ilias
    > mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
    > Mozilla links
    > (Please do not email me tech support questions)

    Yeah, going back to the default theme fixed it.
    It's a pity.. I liked that theme.

    Thanks.

  4. Re: Scrollbars

    "AB" wrote in message
    news:TLGdnfcKJ_1UfZrZnZ2dnUVZ_tednZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > "Chris Ilias" wrote in message
    >> _AB_ spoke thusly on 03/03/2006 1:05 AM:
    >>> Just installed 1.5.0.1 - where have the vertical scrollbars gone?
    >>>
    >>> Is this a setting I can change?

    >> Are you using a third party theme? Try switching themes.
    >> --
    >> Chris Ilias
    >> mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
    >> Mozilla links
    >> (Please do not email me tech support questions)

    > Yeah, going back to the default theme fixed it.
    > It's a pity.. I liked that theme.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Actually, updating the theme fixed it.

  5. Re: Scrollbars

    _AB_ spoke thusly on 03/03/2006 1:25 AM:
    > Actually, updating the theme fixed it.

    It's best to update all themes and extensions just before you upgrade.