Getting music samples from Amazon . Com - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Getting music samples from Amazon . Com - Mozilla ; Running XP Pro Media Center on an HP Pen 4 Cannot get music samples from Amazon using either Real Audio or Media Player. Both are installed & upgraded. Firefox cannot fine the players & tries to download them. Switching over ...

  1. Getting music samples from Amazon . Com

    Running XP Pro Media Center on an HP Pen 4

    Cannot get music samples from Amazon using either Real Audio or Media
    Player.
    Both are installed & upgraded. Firefox cannot fine the players & tries to
    download them.
    Switching over to IE I have no problem and on IE another download option
    comes up on the Amazon site that does not appear using Firefox.

    Really like the Fox but what is up??

  2. Re: Getting music samples from Amazon . Com

    _Gary T_ spoke thusly on 26/02/2006 2:55 PM:
    > Running XP Pro Media Center on an HP Pen 4
    >
    > Cannot get music samples from Amazon using either Real Audio or Media
    > Player.
    > Both are installed & upgraded. Firefox cannot fine the players & tries to
    > download them.
    > Switching over to IE I have no problem and on IE another download option
    > comes up on the Amazon site that does not appear using Firefox.
    >
    > Really like the Fox but what is up??

    In the location bar, type:
    aboutlugins

    then press .

    Are Windows Media Player, and/or Real Player listed?
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator