Open link next to parent tab? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Open link next to parent tab? - Mozilla ; Hey all, I can never find this on the web: Does anyone know where the extension is (or user. js mod) that opens a link NEXT to the originating tab? I would hope this would eventually make it into an ...

  1. Open link next to parent tab?

    Hey all,
    I can never find this on the web: Does anyone know where the extension
    is (or user.js mod) that opens a link NEXT to the originating tab? I
    would hope this would eventually make it into an existing option...

    Thanks!
    -b

  2. Re: Open link next to parent tab?

    Bradley wrote:
    > Hey all,
    > I can never find this on the web: Does anyone know where the
    > extension is (or user.js mod) that opens a link NEXT to the originating
    > tab? I would hope this would eventually make it into an existing option...
    >
    > Thanks!
    > -b

    Tab Mix Plus has an option to do this.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox