Print Preview button? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Print Preview button? - Mozilla ; One setting I had in IE that I can't find in Firefox is a Print Preview button instead of the Print button I currently have on the bar. I prefer to take a peek at what's going to be printed, ...

  1. Print Preview button?

    One setting I had in IE that I can't find in Firefox is a Print
    Preview button instead of the Print button I currently have on the
    bar. I prefer to take a peek at what's going to be printed, before I
    waste ink, paper and time printing something I don't want, or more
    than I want. (Yes, I know about Print Preview in the File menu.)

    Is there some way to put a Print Preview button on the toolbar that I
    missed?

    --

    David B. Smith, another satisfied user of
    Pegasus Mail Client and Mercury MTA

  2. Re: Print Preview button?

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...irefox&id=1778

    --
    Irwin Greenwald - Mozilla Champion

    About Profiles -

  3. Re: Print Preview button?

    rg:

    http://www.snide.com/freesoftware/

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

    Occam was never the target of a conspiracy.

  4. Re: Print Preview button?

    David B. Smith wrote:
    > One setting I had in IE that I can't find in Firefox is a Print
    > Preview button instead of the Print button I currently have on the
    > bar. I prefer to take a peek at what's going to be printed...

    Click on edit and then select preview in FF.

    Click on the tiny "down arrow" next to the print button in TB.

    -Jim

  5. Re: Print Preview button?

    Jim wrote:

    > David B. Smith wrote:
    >
    >>One setting I had in IE that I can't find in Firefox is a Print
    >>Preview button instead of the Print button I currently have on the
    >>bar. I prefer to take a peek at what's going to be printed...

    > Click on edit and then select preview in FF.

    IT IS!!!! Where? I can't find it. Maybe you mean File, Print Preview.

    --
    Time for a change

  6. Re: Print Preview button?

    "David B. Smith" wrote:

    > One setting I had in IE that I can't find in Firefox is a Print
    > Preview button instead of the Print button I currently have on the
    > bar. I prefer to take a peek at what's going to be printed, before
    > I waste ink, paper and time printing something I don't want, or more
    > than I want. (Yes, I know about Print Preview in the File menu.)
    >
    > Is there some way to put a Print Preview button on the toolbar that
    > I missed?

    Sounds as if you are using Windoze. The generic solution there is
    to get and install fineprint, from . You
    will never need a preview again, and you'll save a pile on paper
    and convenience. Just a satisfied user for about seven years or
    so.

    More details at:
    Also see

  7. Re: Print Preview button?

    David B. Smith wrote:
    > One setting I had in IE that I can't find in Firefox is a Print
    > Preview button instead of the Print button I currently have on the
    > bar. I prefer to take a peek at what's going to be printed, before I
    > waste ink, paper and time printing something I don't want, or more
    > than I want. (Yes, I know about Print Preview in the File menu.)
    >
    > Is there some way to put a Print Preview button on the toolbar that I
    > missed?

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox

    This extension has an option to put a *print preview* button on the toolbar.

    JC

  8. Re: Print Preview button?

    Irwin Greenwald wrote:
    > David B. Smith wrote:
    >> One setting I had in IE that I can't find in Firefox is a Print
    >> Preview button instead of the Print button I currently have on the
    >> bar. I prefer to take a peek at what's going to be printed, before I
    >> waste ink, paper and time printing something I don't want, or more
    >> than I want. (Yes, I know about Print Preview in the File menu.)
    >>
    >> Is there some way to put a Print Preview button on the toolbar that I
    >> missed?
    >>

    > https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...irefox&id=1778

    Absolutely can recommend this extension :-))

    --
    Regards

    Steve G

+ Reply to Thread