PRoblems with the "download them all" - Mozilla

This is a discussion on PRoblems with the "download them all" - Mozilla ; Hello Just downloaded the new firefox and the upgrade of the " download them all". But firefox crashes when using the download modul. This has not been a problem on the old verson. -- Erlend Hallstensen email: NOSPAMpost135@start.no For ...

  1. PRoblems with the "download them all"

    --
    Erlend Hallstensen

    email: NOSPAMpost135@start.no
    For svare: Fjern: NOSPAM
    To reply: Remove NOSPAM

  2. Re: PRoblems with the "download them all"

    E Hallstensen wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > Just downloaded the new firefox and the upgrade of the " download them all".
    > But firefox crashes when using the download modul. This has not been a
    > problem on the old verson.

    I don't have an answer, but you can get rid of that vcard within
    newsgroups. Thanks

    --
    Time for a change

+ Reply to Thread