cannot run at all - Mozilla

This is a discussion on cannot run at all - Mozilla ; I use both IE and Firefox for sometime. They both worked at good condition. But when I download the 1.5 version and start to run the firefox, I can only see blank page. It just show the searching message in ...

  1. cannot run at all

    I use both IE and Firefox for sometime. They both worked at good condition.
    But when I download the 1.5 version and start to run the firefox, I can only
    see blank page. It just show the searching message in the bottom bar. I
    try to uninstall it and run again. The same situation. I do in my office's
    computer. The same siutation.

    I think it may take sometime to for it and keep it running for the whole
    night. The next morning I could still only see a blank page in my monitor.

    Can anybody tell me what happen.

    Rgds
    Steve

  2. Re: cannot run at all

    steve wrote:

    > I use both IE and Firefox for sometime. They both worked at good condition.
    > But when I download the 1.5 version and start to run the firefox, I can only
    > see blank page. It just show the searching message in the bottom bar. I
    > try to uninstall it and run again. The same situation. I do in my office's
    > computer. The same siutation.
    >
    > I think it may take sometime to for it and keep it running for the whole
    > night. The next morning I could still only see a blank page in my monitor.
    >
    > Can anybody tell me what happen.
    >
    > Rgds
    > Steve

    check to see if you're firewall accepts it and not blocking it.

    --
    Time for a change

  3. Re: cannot run at all

    gwtc wrote, On 2/7/2006 10:22 AM:
    > steve wrote:
    >
    >> I use both IE and Firefox for sometime. They both worked at good
    >> condition. But when I download the 1.5 version and start to run the
    >> firefox, I can only see blank page. It just show the searching
    >> message in the bottom bar. I try to uninstall it and run again. The
    >> same situation. I do in my office's computer. The same siutation.
    >>
    >> I think it may take sometime to for it and keep it running for the
    >> whole night. The next morning I could still only see a blank page in
    >> my monitor.
    >>
    >> Can anybody tell me what happen.
    >>
    >> Rgds
    >> Steve
    >>

    > check to see if you're firewall accepts it and not blocking it.

    In my best "Rain Man" voice: "Oh boy. Firewall. Definitely the firewall."
    :-)

+ Reply to Thread