Cannot run at all - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Cannot run at all - Mozilla ; I use both IE and Firefox for sometime. They both worked at good condition. But when I download the 1.5 version and start to run the firefox, I can only see blank page. It just show the searching message in ...

  1. Cannot run at all

    I use both IE and Firefox for sometime. They both worked at good condition.
    But when I download the 1.5 version and start to run the firefox, I can only
    see blank page. It just show the searching message in the bottom bar. I
    try to uninstall it and run again. The same situation. I do in my office's
    computer. The same siutation.

    I think it may take sometime to for it and keep it running for the whole
    night. The next morning I could still only see a blank page in my monitor.

    Can anybody tell me what happen.

    Rgds
    Steve

  2. Re: Cannot run at all

    steve wrote:
    > I use both IE and Firefox for sometime. They both worked at good condition.
    > But when I download the 1.5 version and start to run the firefox, I can only
    > see blank page. It just show the searching message in the bottom bar. I
    > try to uninstall it and run again. The same situation. I do in my office's
    > computer. The same siutation.
    >
    > I think it may take sometime to for it and keep it running for the whole
    > night. The next morning I could still only see a blank page in my monitor.
    >
    > Can anybody tell me what happen.
    >
    > Rgds
    > Steve

    Probably you have Norton Internet Security firewall running. You will
    need to tell it to allow Firefox 1.5 access to the internet.

+ Reply to Thread