Search Engine page on addons.mozilla.org - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Search Engine page on addons.mozilla.org - Mozilla ; Hello, I noticed the search engine page at https://addons.mozilla.org/search-en...cation=firefox does not list the Exalead search plugin. How do I get it featured on that page ? Regards, Stephane....

  1. Search Engine page on addons.mozilla.org

    Hello,

    I noticed the search engine page at
    https://addons.mozilla.org/search-en...cation=firefox
    does not list the Exalead search plugin.

    How do I get it featured on that page ?

    Regards,

    Stephane.

  2. Re: Search Engine page on addons.mozilla.org

    Stephane JAIS wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I noticed the search engine page at
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/search-en...cation=firefox
    > does not list the Exalead search plugin.
    >
    > How do I get it featured on that page ?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Stephane.

    you'll find them at mycroft: