tools problem...no answer for me? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on tools problem...no answer for me? - Mozilla ; "Claudia" wrote in -WdnZY4nOLEqnneRVn-sg@mozilla.org>: > When I open ''options'' in tools bar, I only see the first line, > the open box ''options'' is small and i can't make it larger, so i > cannot set up my options. I've ...

  1. Re: tools problem...no answer for me?

    "Claudia" wrote in
    -WdnZY4nOLEqnneRVn-sg@mozilla.org>:

    > When I open ''options'' in tools bar, I only see the first line,
    > the open box ''options'' is small and i can't make it larger, so i
    > cannot set up my options. I've tried to uninstall ff and install
    > again, it does the same thing. I have firefox 1.5 and windows 98.

    This is usually a problem with the theme. Try switching to the default
    theme. (If the theme manager is also tiny, you may to start in safe
    mode to switch themes.) If switching to the default theme fixes
    things, then look for updates to your preferred theme.

  2. tools problem...no answer for me?

    When I open ''options'' in tools bar, I only see the first line, the open
    box ''options'' is small and i can't make it larger, so i cannot set up my
    options. I've tried to uninstall ff and install again, it does the same
    thing. I have firefox 1.5 and windows 98.

    Thanks for your help.

    Claudia

    Sorry for my bad english, i speak french.

+ Reply to Thread