Open new tab next to active!! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Open new tab next to active!! - Mozilla ; I want to open a new tab next to the active tab like I did in Opera. This feature is great and I can't find any extension that does it. Could someone help me please?...

  1. Open new tab next to active!!

    I want to open a new tab next to the active tab like I did in Opera.
    This feature is great and I can't find any extension that does it.

    Could someone help me please?

  2. Re: Open new tab next to active!!

    Tabbrowser preference extension is one that can do that
    https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox

    "Marcus Lundstedt" wrote in message
    >I want to open a new tab next to the active tab like I did in Opera.
    > This feature is great and I can't find any extension that does it.
    >
    > Could someone help me please?

  3. Re: Open new tab next to active!!

    thank you but I already have that extension and it doesn't do what I want.
    That extension opens web browsers links into a new tab instead of a new
    window. and it also opens external links into new tabs. But when these tabs
    are opened Firefox puts them at the end of the TabBar instead of putting
    them at the right of the active tab.

    "William" wrote in message
    > Tabbrowser preference extension is one that can do that
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox
    >
    > "Marcus Lundstedt" wrote in message
    >>I want to open a new tab next to the active tab like I did in Opera.
    >> This feature is great and I can't find any extension that does it.
    >>
    >> Could someone help me please?

  4. Re: Open new tab next to active!!

    Tab Mix Plus http://tmp.garyr.net/ will do what you want.

    --
    Irwin Greenwald - Mozilla Champion

    About Profiles -

  5. Re: Open new tab next to active!!

    Wowww, this is the best extension ever made. Thanks a lot!!!

    "Irwin Greenwald" wrote in message
    > Marcus Lundstedt wrote:
    >> thank you but I already have that extension and it doesn't do what I
    >> want.
    >> That extension opens web browsers links into a new tab instead of a new
    >> window. and it also opens external links into new tabs. But when these
    >> tabs are opened Firefox puts them at the end of the TabBar instead of
    >> putting them at the right of the active tab.
    >>

    >> "William" wrote in message
    >>> Tabbrowser preference extension is one that can do that
    >>> https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox
    >>>
    >>> "Marcus Lundstedt" wrote in message

    > Tab Mix Plus http://tmp.garyr.net/ will do what you want.
    >
    > --
    > Irwin Greenwald - Mozilla Champion
    >
    > Etiquette - http://www.mozilla.org/community/etiquette.html
    > About Profiles -
    > http://users.adelphia.net/~irwingree...0Profiles.html
    > OE Quotefix - http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

  6. Re: Open new tab next to active!!

    Marcus Lundstedt wrote:

    > Wowww, this is the best extension ever made. Thanks a lot!!!

    /snip/

    >>Tab Mix Plus http://tmp.garyr.net/ will do what you want.

    Its a great extension. I do suggest that you uninstall TBP though.
    There could be conflicts between the two.

    Also, for future reference, please bottom ost in these groups. Look at
    the Posting Etiquette linked in my sig for more information. Thanks!!

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/