Download Actions - View&Edit - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Download Actions - View&Edit - Mozilla ; Hello NG, Got e little or big problem. We use firefox1.5 in our company with severbased Windows NT-profiles! Now, the question is very simple! Does somebody know where firefox saves the changes, where every user can do under Tools-Options-Downloads-View&Edit Actions...? ...

  1. Download Actions - View&Edit

    Hello NG,

    Got e little or big problem. We use firefox1.5 in our company with
    severbased Windows NT-profiles!

    Now, the question is very simple! Does somebody know where firefox saves the
    changes, where every user can do under Tools-Options-Downloads-View&Edit
    Actions...?

    Why I have to know that? Because we would like that when somebody clicks on
    a link in the intranet,which should show a movie, that it will open in the
    default player, and not just a plugin, which it is now!
    And when I know that I have to deploy this file to each user per logon
    script.

    It would be very simple if I have this file or an other solution

    thanks for your help

    Patric

  2. Re: Download Actions - View&Edit

    Pepper wrote:
    > Now, the question is very simple! Does somebody know where firefox saves the
    > changes, where every user can do under Tools-Options-Downloads-View&Edit
    > Actions...?

    I believe the file you are looking for is:

    Documents and Settings\\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\\mimeTypes.rdf

    "In retrospect it becomes clear that hindsight is definitely overrated!"
    - Alfred E. Neuman

+ Reply to Thread