read mail calling wrong program - Mozilla

This is a discussion on read mail calling wrong program - Mozilla ; On 1/24/2006 1:43 PM Pacific Time, Chris Ilias wrote thusly: > _Barbara_ spoke thusly on 24/01/2006 2:06 PM: >> It would seem that way. Microsoft Help says that when that box is >> not able to be checked, it's the ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: read mail calling wrong program

    On 1/24/2006 1:43 PM Pacific Time, Chris Ilias wrote thusly:
    > _Barbara_ spoke thusly on 24/01/2006 2:06 PM:
    >> It would seem that way. Microsoft Help says that when that box is
    >> not able to be checked, it's the fault of the software manufacturer
    >> (e.g., Mozilla) not allowing it. Since I have it working as it
    >> should, I only pursued it further to check out the various helpful
    >> suggestions given. And, since I'm the curious sort, I learned a bit
    >> in the process.
    >> The only other thing I might try if I had lots of time and nothing
    >> else to do would be to uninstall/reinstall TB and check the "default"
    >> mail during install to see what that might do. But, as I said way
    >> back in the this chain, it's working so I'm going to leave well enough
    >> alone.
    >> Again, I appreciate all the help

    > If they say it's the software program, test it using another program.

    Chris,
    Every other program works correctly except for Thunderbird.

    Barbara

  2. Re: read mail calling wrong program

    _Barbara_ spoke thusly on 24/01/2006 7:41 PM:
    > Every other program works correctly except for Thunderbird.

    Okay, then they are right, when they say it is a Thunderbird problem.
    Try reinstalling Thunderbird.
    --
    Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
    Mozilla Help