Exporting a single bookmark folder - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Exporting a single bookmark folder - Mozilla ; FF 1.5 - I need to export a single folder in my Bookmarks file in order to import it on another machine. I can't see how to do this. Is there a way? Thanks...

  1. Exporting a single bookmark folder

    FF 1.5 - I need to export a single folder in my Bookmarks file in order
    to import it on another machine. I can't see how to do this. Is there a way?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Exporting a single bookmark folder

    On 18.01.2006 15:14 UK Time, Gordon wrote:
    > FF 1.5 - I need to export a single folder in my Bookmarks file in order
    > to import it on another machine. I can't see how to do this. Is there a way?

    Unless there is a better way, I would export the lot and then simply cut
    the resulting html file to size manually.

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  3. Re: Exporting a single bookmark folder

    On 18-01-2006 16:14 CET, Gordon composed this enchanting statement:
    > FF 1.5 - I need to export a single folder in my Bookmarks file in order
    > to import it on another machine. I can't see how to do this. Is there a way?
    >
    > Thanks

    use bookmark manager: copy folder (right hand pane) in one, paste in the
    other.

  4. Re: Exporting a single bookmark folder

    On 18.01.2006 17:11, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Melchert
    Fruitema to generate the following:? :

    > On 18-01-2006 16:14 CET, Gordon composed this enchanting statement:
    >
    >> FF 1.5 - I need to export a single folder in my Bookmarks file in order
    >> to import it on another machine. I can't see how to do this. Is there
    >> a way?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > use bookmark manager: copy folder (right hand pane) in one, paste in
    > the other.

    have you actually *tried that* ?

    reg

  5. Re: Exporting a single bookmark folder

    On 18-01-2006 23:17 CET, squaredancer composed this enchanting statement:
    > On 18.01.2006 17:11, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Melchert
    > Fruitema to generate the following:? :
    >
    >> On 18-01-2006 16:14 CET, Gordon composed this enchanting statement:
    >>
    >>> FF 1.5 - I need to export a single folder in my Bookmarks file in order
    >>> to import it on another machine. I can't see how to do this. Is
    >>> there a way?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>

    >> use bookmark manager: copy folder (right hand pane) in one, paste in
    >> the other.

    > have you actually *tried that* ?
    >
    > reg

    in my dreams.