How to add to bookmark? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to add to bookmark? - Mozilla ; I started to use FF 1.5 It is good, but have a little problem. I try to add to bookmark and to a specific folder, but FF gives me only four folder choices. How to add to ANY folder?...

  1. How to add to bookmark?

    I started to use FF 1.5 It is good, but have a little problem.
    I try to add to bookmark and to a specific folder, but FF gives me only
    four folder choices.
    How to add to ANY folder?

  2. Re: How to add to bookmark?

    On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:55:47 -0500, Hunibal
    wrote:

    >I started to use FF 1.5 It is good, but have a little problem.
    >I try to add to bookmark and to a specific folder, but FF gives me only
    >four folder choices.
    >How to add to ANY folder?

    When you bookmark a URL, you get the pop-up message box
    entitled "Add Bookmark" with an edit box for "Name:"
    and a list box for "Create in:". To the far right of the
    "Create in:" list box is another smaller box with an
    arrow/triangle pointing downwards. If you hold your
    mouse pointer over it, a 'tooltip' will appear showing
    "Show all the bookmarks folders". Click that button and
    you will see a list of all your bookmark folders and
    you can select the folder you want.

  3. Re: How to add to bookmark?

    Ernie wrote:
    > On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:55:47 -0500, Hunibal
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I started to use FF 1.5 It is good, but have a little problem.
    >> I try to add to bookmark and to a specific folder, but FF gives me only
    >> four folder choices.
    >> How to add to ANY folder?

    > When you bookmark a URL, you get the pop-up message box
    > entitled "Add Bookmark" with an edit box for "Name:"
    > and a list box for "Create in:". To the far right of the
    > "Create in:" list box is another smaller box with an
    > arrow/triangle pointing downwards. If you hold your
    > mouse pointer over it, a 'tooltip' will appear showing
    > "Show all the bookmarks folders". Click that button and
    > you will see a list of all your bookmark folders and
    > you can select the folder you want.

    Thanx, I found it.

    --
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang4105{\fonttbl {\f0\fswiss\fcharset0
    Arial;}{\f1\fscript\fprq2\fcharset0 Comic Sans MS;}}

  4. Re: How to add to bookmark?

    On 01/17/06 09:06, Hunibal wrote:
    >> When you bookmark a URL, you get the pop-up message box
    >> entitled "Add Bookmark" with an edit box for "Name:" and a list box
    >> for "Create in:". To the far right of the
    >> "Create in:" list box is another smaller box with an
    >> arrow/triangle pointing downwards. If you hold your mouse pointer over
    >> it, a 'tooltip' will appear showing
    >> "Show all the bookmarks folders". Click that button and
    >> you will see a list of all your bookmark folders and you can select
    >> the folder you want.
    >>

    > Thanx, I found it.

    You might want to try the OpenBook extension [1]. It allows you to
    customize the Add Bookmark dialog so that the full list of folders will
    always be expanded or you can hide the drop-down or do other different
    things.

    [1]_
    ____
    --