InfoLister Keyboard Shortcut - Mozilla

This is a discussion on InfoLister Keyboard Shortcut - Mozilla ; Hello Everyone, Some time back I read there was a Keyboard Shortcut for InfoLister that would bring up the information as to what extensions and things were in your Firefox. I am normally pretty good about printing things that stick ...

  1. InfoLister Keyboard Shortcut

    Hello Everyone,

    Some time back I read there was a Keyboard Shortcut for InfoLister that
    would bring up the information as to what extensions and things were in your
    Firefox. I am normally pretty good about printing things that stick out in
    my mind, but I cannot find it anywhere and I cannot remember what the
    Shortcut is. Can someone come up with what the Shortcut for InfoLister is
    for me ?

    Any advice, Please will be Greatly Appreciated.

    Thank You Kindly,

    Wayne

  2. Re: InfoLister Keyboard Shortcut

    Wayne wrote:

    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > Some time back I read there was a Keyboard Shortcut for InfoLister that
    > would bring up the information as to what extensions and things were in your
    > Firefox. I am normally pretty good about printing things that stick out in
    > my mind, but I cannot find it anywhere and I cannot remember what the
    > Shortcut is. Can someone come up with what the Shortcut for InfoLister is
    > for me ?
    >
    > Any advice, Please will be Greatly Appreciated.
    >
    > Thank You Kindly,
    >
    > Wayne

    http://nvuext.mozdev.org/installation.html

  3. Re: InfoLister Keyboard Shortcut

    gwtc wrote:

    > Wayne wrote:
    >

    >>Hello Everyone,
    >>
    >> Some time back I read there was a Keyboard Shortcut for InfoLister that
    >>would bring up the information as to what extensions and things were in your
    >>Firefox. I am normally pretty good about printing things that stick out in
    >>my mind, but I cannot find it anywhere and I cannot remember what the
    >>Shortcut is. Can someone come up with what the Shortcut for InfoLister is
    >>for me ?
    >>
    >>Any advice, Please will be Greatly Appreciated.
    >>
    >>Thank You Kindly,
    >>
    >>Wayne
    >>

    > http://nvuext.mozdev.org/installation.html

    also: http://mozilla.doslash.org/infolister/

  4. Re: InfoLister Keyboard Shortcut

    gwtc wrote in
    :

    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >> Wayne wrote:
    >>
    >>> Some time back I read there was a Keyboard Shortcut for
    >>> InfoLister that would bring up the information as to what
    >>> extensions and things were in your Firefox. I am normally pretty
    >>> good about printing things that stick out in my mind, but I
    >>> cannot find it anywhere and I cannot remember what the Shortcut
    >>> is. Can someone come up with what the Shortcut for InfoLister is
    >>> for me ?

    >> http://nvuext.mozdev.org/installation.html

    > also: http://mozilla.doslash.org/infolister/

    I don't see any info about a shortcut at either page.

    Wayne, I don't know of an InfoLister shortcut, but you can use the
    keyboard to quickly navigate to InfoLister's entry in the Tools
    menu. alt, t, then whatever letter is underlined in the InfoLister
    entry. (For me, that last keystroke is f, but I guess it depends on
    what other extensions have added things to the Tools menu.)

  5. Re: InfoLister Keyboard Shortcut

    On 1/16/2006 8:47 PM Pacific, Q wrote:
    > gwtc wrote in
    > :
    >
    >> gwtc wrote:

    >>> http://nvuext.mozdev.org/installation.html

    >> also: http://mozilla.doslash.org/infolister/

    > I don't see any info about a shortcut at either page.
    >
    > Wayne, I don't know of an InfoLister shortcut, but you can use the
    > keyboard to quickly navigate to InfoLister's entry in the Tools
    > menu. alt, t, then whatever letter is underlined in the InfoLister
    > entry. (For me, that last keystroke is f, but I guess it depends on
    > what other extensions have added things to the Tools menu.)

    You can Customize the toolbar with an "Infolister" icon.
    View>>Tollbars>>Customize should show an Infolister icon in the big box.

    Irwin

    --
    Irwin Greenwald - Mozilla Champion

    About Profiles -