View Cookies Window - Mozilla

This is a discussion on View Cookies Window - Mozilla ; Leonidas Jones wrote: > Pete wrote: >> MushMorton wrote: >>> On 1/15/2006 5:59 PM Pete ,sat at the keyboard and poured forth: > > /snip/ >> >> Thanks Mush...is there something in the program that will enable me >> to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 28 of 28

  1. Re: View Cookies Window

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Pete wrote:
    >> MushMorton wrote:
    >>> On 1/15/2006 5:59 PM Pete ,sat at the keyboard and poured forth:

    > /snip/
    >>
    >> Thanks Mush...is there something in the program that will enable me
    >> to delete all cookies except certain ones (say that I have earmarked
    >> somehow) that I need. This is whats important to me otherwise I
    >> would just dump them all, and its a pain in the ass to dump them
    >> selectively...Pete

    > Try Cookie Culler, it allows you to white list cookies:
    >
    > http://cookieculler.mozdev.org/
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks Lee...I have installed it and like it. Thanks to mush also, but I
    decided to keep it in the moz family :-) ...Pete

  2. Re: [OT] Re: View Cookies Window

    Gudmund Areskoug wrote:

    > squaredancer wrote:
    >
    >>On 16.01.2006 10:39, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused gwtc to
    >>generate the following:? :

    >>>never saw Sesame Street.
    >>>

    >>both you guys missed out.... Oscar (lived in a trash-bin) was the best
    >>of all.... Gonzo (the nose), Kermit + Miss Piggy, the danish cook, the
    >>grandpas and all the rest of them... each with a character trait that
    >>was typical of a child and could easily be related to by a child!

    > /Danish/ cook? Isn't he Swedish? Quite coincidentally, perfectly
    > functioning translation engines available online, come to my mind right
    > now. They'll surely steal lots of work from me...
    >
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...ments&pageid=3
    > http://www.snert.com/Software/bork.html
    > http://www.super-fraggle.co.uk/ask/index.shtml

    [SNIP]

    > BR,
    > Gudmund

    If enyone-a comes ecross e-a bookmerklet for Yode-a, ze-a Swedeesh
    Chef, or even Elmer Fudd, zen pleese-a let me-a know bork!bork!bork!

    Translation:

    If anyone comes across a bookmarklet for Yoda, the Swedish Chef, or
    even Elmer Fudd, then please let me know.

  3. Re: [OT] Re: View Cookies Window

    On 16.01.2006 19:08, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused gwtc to
    generate the following:? :

    > squaredancer wrote:
    >
    >> On 16.01.2006 10:39, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused gwtc to
    >> generate the following:? :

    >>> never saw Sesame Street.

    >> both you guys missed out.... Oscar (lived in a trash-bin) was the
    >> best of all.... Gonzo (the nose), Kermit + Miss Piggy, the danish
    >> cook, the grandpas and all the rest of them... each with a character
    >> trait that was typical of a child and could easily be related to by a
    >> child!
    >>
    >> reg

    > I might be wrong here, but wasn't Kermit, Miss Piggy and the SWEDISH
    > cook part of the Muppets.

    was all in one here, waaayyyy back in the ??0's

    reg

  4. Re: [OT] Re: View Cookies Window

    On 01/16/06 13:08, gwtc wrote:
    > I might be wrong here, but wasn't Kermit, Miss Piggy and the SWEDISH
    > cook part of the Muppets.

    Mm-hmm.
    --
    Yay!

  5. Re: View Cookies Window

    Pete wrote:
    > Matt Nordhoff wrote:
    >> On 01/15/06 17:59, Pete wrote:
    >>> For what its worth, I don't care for the new and improved cookies
    >>> window in FF 1.5. I would prefer the older versions.
    >>>
    >>> You can no longer remove "bunches of cookies" by using the shift
    >>> button, therefore you have to remove them one at a time, and I don't
    >>> want to remove them all because I will lose my zipcode settings for
    >>> various things that are "in between" in the list. I don't
    >>> particularly care for the folders either (something else to click
    >>> on), but I guess they thought it was saving scrolling, dunno.
    >>>
    >>> Anyway is there a way to delete bunches or groups of the cookie
    >>> folders by highlighting them. I don't see it. Thanks...Pete

    >> Type . (a period) into the Search box, and it will get rid of the
    >> folders and you will be able to select multiple cookies with Shift.
    >> :-)

    > Gee...thanks Matt. Now how was I supposed to know that (it is not covered
    > in the FF help), and where would you go to find out something like that
    > other than ask here, which I did. I mentioned many months ago that the help
    > in FF (older versions back then, but it is still similar) is no where near
    > as comprehensive as IE, but yet FF is far superior to IE in most other
    > areas. Does anyone know if mozilla is working on a more comprehensive help
    > system (with detailed index like IE's), or is this considered bloating, and
    > unnecessary...Pete

    Of course we're constantly improving Firefox Help. We've fixed some 80
    bugs since Firefox 1.0. But with limited resources of two volunteers and
    a few helping hands, we're documenting changed UI most of the time.

    So what's lacking in Firefox Help?
    Please check existing bugs:
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist...resolution=---
    and file new, specific bugs as appropriate:
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_b...0Documentation

    Steffen

  6. Re: View Cookies Window

    Pete wrote:
    > Matt Nordhoff wrote:
    >> On 01/15/06 17:59, Pete wrote:
    >>> For what its worth, I don't care for the new and improved cookies
    >>> window in FF 1.5. I would prefer the older versions.
    >>>
    >>> You can no longer remove "bunches of cookies" by using the shift
    >>> button, therefore you have to remove them one at a time, and I don't
    >>> want to remove them all because I will lose my zipcode settings for
    >>> various things that are "in between" in the list. I don't
    >>> particularly care for the folders either (something else to click
    >>> on), but I guess they thought it was saving scrolling, dunno.
    >>>
    >>> Anyway is there a way to delete bunches or groups of the cookie
    >>> folders by highlighting them. I don't see it. Thanks...Pete

    >> Type . (a period) into the Search box, and it will get rid of the
    >> folders and you will be able to select multiple cookies with Shift.
    >> :-)

    > Gee...thanks Matt. Now how was I supposed to know that (it is not covered
    > in the FF help), and where would you go to find out something like that
    > other than ask here, which I did. I mentioned many months ago that the help
    > in FF (older versions back then, but it is still similar) is no where near
    > as comprehensive as IE, but yet FF is far superior to IE in most other
    > areas. Does anyone know if mozilla is working on a more comprehensive help
    > system (with detailed index like IE's), or is this considered bloating, and
    > unnecessary...Pete

    Of course we're constantly improving Firefox Help. We've fixed some 80
    bugs since Firefox 1.0. But with limited resources of two volunteers and
    a few helping hands, we're documenting changed UI most of the time.

    So what's lacking in Firefox Help?
    Please check existing bugs:
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist...resolution=---
    and file new, specific bugs as appropriate:
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_b...0Documentation

    Steffen

  7. Re: View Cookies Window

    Pete wrote:
    > Matt Nordhoff wrote:
    >> On 01/15/06 17:59, Pete wrote:
    >>> For what its worth, I don't care for the new and improved cookies
    >>> window in FF 1.5. I would prefer the older versions.
    >>>
    >>> You can no longer remove "bunches of cookies" by using the shift
    >>> button, therefore you have to remove them one at a time, and I don't
    >>> want to remove them all because I will lose my zipcode settings for
    >>> various things that are "in between" in the list. I don't
    >>> particularly care for the folders either (something else to click
    >>> on), but I guess they thought it was saving scrolling, dunno.
    >>>
    >>> Anyway is there a way to delete bunches or groups of the cookie
    >>> folders by highlighting them. I don't see it. Thanks...Pete

    >> Type . (a period) into the Search box, and it will get rid of the
    >> folders and you will be able to select multiple cookies with Shift.
    >> :-)

    > Gee...thanks Matt. Now how was I supposed to know that (it is not covered
    > in the FF help), and where would you go to find out something like that
    > other than ask here, which I did. I mentioned many months ago that the help
    > in FF (older versions back then, but it is still similar) is no where near
    > as comprehensive as IE, but yet FF is far superior to IE in most other
    > areas. Does anyone know if mozilla is working on a more comprehensive help
    > system (with detailed index like IE's), or is this considered bloating, and
    > unnecessary...Pete

    Of course we're constantly improving Firefox Help. We've fixed some 80
    bugs since Firefox 1.0. But with limited resources of two volunteers and
    a few helping hands, we're documenting changed UI most of the time.

    So what's lacking in Firefox Help?
    Please check existing bugs:
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist...resolution=---
    and file new, specific bugs as appropriate:
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_b...0Documentation

    Steffen

  8. Re: View Cookies Window