firefox in Chinese Windows System - Mozilla

This is a discussion on firefox in Chinese Windows System - Mozilla ; Hello, I am running Firefox in Windows 2000(Chinese Version). When I am browsing an English page, the font of the button text are displayed in Chinese font and become awful, and I do set the font of English language page ...

  1. firefox in Chinese Windows System

    Hello,

    I am running Firefox in Windows 2000(Chinese Version). When I am browsing an
    English page, the font of the button text are displayed in Chinese font and
    become awful, and I do set the font of English language page correctly.
    Internet Explorer does not have this problem.

    Does anyone know how to solve this?

    Thanks,

    Li Yi

  2. Re: firefox in Chinese Windows System

    Li Yi wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am running Firefox in Windows 2000(Chinese Version). When I am browsing an
    > English page, the font of the button text are displayed in Chinese font and
    > become awful, and I do set the font of English language page correctly.
    > Internet Explorer does not have this problem.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to solve this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Li Yi

    Well, I am sorry, I had hoped that by pointing you to a group with a
    wider readership, you might find help. This has obviously not happened.

    You might try the FF forums at www.mozillazine.org

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion