d - Mozilla

This is a discussion on d - Mozilla ; d...

  1. d

  2. Re: d

    On 12.01.2006 18:20 UK Time, louise wrote:

    I quite agree :-)

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  3. Re: d

    Herb wrote:
    > On 12.01.2006 18:20 UK Time, louise wrote:

    > I quite agree :-)

    Well, it might of course just be a case of misunderstood cl ;p

  4. Re: d

    Gwenhyffar Milgi wrote:
    > Herb wrote:
    >> On 12.01.2006 18:20 UK Time, louise wrote:

    >> I quite agree :-)
    >>

    > Well, it might of course just be a case of misunderstood cl ;p

    ....or a p that fell on its head?

  5. Re: d

    On 01/12/06 15:50, Gudmund Areskoug wrote:
    > Gwenhyffar Milgi wrote:
    >> Herb wrote:
    >>> On 12.01.2006 18:20 UK Time, louise wrote:

    >>> I quite agree :-)
    >>>

    >> Well, it might of course just be a case of misunderstood cl ;p

    > ....or a p that fell on its head?

    Or a b in a mirror?
    --
    Yay!

  6. Re: d

    On 01/12/06 17:12, Matt Nordhoff wrote:
    > On 01/12/06 15:50, Gudmund Areskoug wrote:
    >> Gwenhyffar Milgi wrote:

    >>> Well, it might of course just be a case of misunderstood cl ;p

    >> ....or a p that fell on its head?

    > Or a b in a mirror?

    Or, according to Acronym Finder [1], "D" stands for 107 different things.

    Reading through some of them, I think Bev's computer got infested by a
    spam-generating virus, and it's spamming about some vitamin D
    supplement, saying only "d" to get around junk filters. Or Bev died.

    [1]
    --
    Yay!

  7. Re: d

    On 01/12/06 17:16, Matt Nordhoff wrote:
    > On 01/12/06 17:12, Matt Nordhoff wrote:

    >>> ....or a p that fell on its head?

    >> Or a b in a mirror?

    > Or, according to Acronym Finder [1], "D" stands for 107 different things.
    >
    > Reading through some of them, I think Bev's computer got infested by a
    > spam-generating virus, and it's spamming about some vitamin D
    > supplement, saying only "d" to get around junk filters. Or Bev died.
    >
    > [1]

    Okay, how did I think The Real Bev started this thread? Replace "Bev"
    with "Louise".
    --
    Yay!

  8. Re: d

    _louise_ spoke thusly on 12/01/2006 1:20 PM:

    Please use mozilla.test for test posts. Thanks. :-)
    --
    Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
    Mozilla Help

  9. Re: d

    On 12.01.2006 19:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused louise to
    generate the following:? :

    I think that is spellt wrongly ??

    reg

  10. Re: d

    Matt Nordhoff wrote:
    > On 01/12/06 17:16, Matt Nordhoff wrote:

    >>> Or a b in a mirror?

    >> Or, according to Acronym Finder [1], "D" stands for 107 different things.
    >>
    >> Reading through some of them, I think Bev's computer got infested by a
    >> spam-generating virus, and it's spamming about some vitamin D
    >> supplement, saying only "d" to get around junk filters. Or Bev died.
    >>
    >> [1]

    > Okay, how did I think The Real Bev started this thread? Replace "Bev"
    > with "Louise".

    Now *that* should certainly count as a Fake Bev!

    Still wondering what Louise actually wanted, if anything...

    BR,
    Gudmund
    --
    Since I have no imagination, I'll just have to make believe I do...

  11. [OT] Re: d

    On 01/12/06 17:55, squaredancer wrote:
    > On 12.01.2006 19:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused louise to
    > generate the following:? :

    > I think that is spellt wrongly ??
    >
    > reg

    You add an extra space before the person's name in your reply string
    thing. And the end of it is messed up.

    "On 12.01.2006 19:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused louise to
    generate the following:? : "
    ^^^^ ^
    --
    Yay!

  12. Re: d

    louise escribió:

    ok

  13. Re: d

    Sambler wrote:
    > louise escribió:

    > ok

    I think everyone that has so smuggly responded to "d" needs to get a life!

    18 degrees, clear Wind from the NW at 6

  14. Re: d

    On 17.01.2006 21:04, Peter In MN(Brrrr) wrote:

    > I think everyone that has so smuggly responded to "d" needs to get a life!

    Thanks, but already had one, on the second one now! 8-)

    > 18 degrees, clear Wind from the NW at 6

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  15. Re: d

    Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 17.01.2006 21:04, Peter In MN(Brrrr) wrote:

    so, they sell Life over there too! (Was going to provide a link, but it
    turns out their website suck *so badly* it's *almost completely*
    dysfunctional! Not even a link to get in touch with them...)

    BR,
    Gudmund

  16. Re: d

    Peter In MN(Brrrr) wrote:

    > Sambler wrote:
    >> louise escribió:

    >> ok

    > I think everyone that has so smuggly responded to "d" needs to get a life!

    I had a life. This is better.

    > 18 degrees, clear Wind from the NW at 6

    12 inches of snow on the open runs in Big Bear. Not enough.

    --
    Cheers,
    Bev

  17. Re: d

    On 1/18/2006 5:12 PM The Real Bev scribbled:

    > Peter In MN(Brrrr) wrote:
    >

    >>Sambler wrote:
    >>
    >>>louise escribió:

    >>>ok

    >>I think everyone that has so smuggly responded to "d" needs to get a life!

    > I had a life. This is better.
    >

    >>18 degrees, clear Wind from the NW at 6

    > 12 inches of snow on the open runs in Big Bear. Not enough.

    Big Bear is a bunny mountain anyway - Mt. Baldy is better steep, but
    only has enough snow twice a year...

  18. Re: d

    jg wrote:

    > On 1/18/2006 5:12 PM The Real Bev scribbled:
    >
    >> Peter In MN(Brrrr) wrote:
    >>>18 degrees, clear Wind from the NW at 6

    >> 12 inches of snow on the open runs in Big Bear. Not enough.
    >>

    > Big Bear is a bunny mountain anyway - Mt. Baldy is better steep, but
    > only has enough snow twice a year...

    Some years it doesn't open at all. Never gone there, I didn't think I was
    good enough 5 years ago and I'm worse now.

    Big Bear is better than Mountain High, especially since lift tickets at
    Ralph's are $43 (or $47?) this year. I thought they were overpriced at $27.

    Easy enough [for someone else] to hike Kratka or Waterman in good years, I
    think they're both closed forever.

    --
    Cheers,
    Bev