Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to - Mozilla ; Suddenly when I click on Ctrl+S the message goes to Drafts in Local Folders. How do I change that so they go to the POP account's Drafts folder? THanks Don...

  1. Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to

    Suddenly when I click on Ctrl+S the message goes to Drafts in Local
    Folders. How do I change that so they go to the POP account's Drafts folder?

    THanks
    Don

  2. Re: Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to

    On 01/11/06 07:48, Don Nickell wrote:
    > Suddenly when I click on Ctrl+S the message goes to Drafts in Local
    > Folders. How do I change that so they go to the POP account's Drafts
    > folder?
    >
    > THanks
    > Don

    Tools -> Account Settings -> -> Copies & Folders. :-)

    (Crossposted to and Followup-to mozilla.support.thunderbird. :-P )
    --
    Yay!

+ Reply to Thread